Fingerstache! The Game
|Fingerstache! The Game|
|Designer:||Adam Nelson, David Adamson|
|Stuff required:||A pen for each player. A can of shaving cream for the Barber. Alcohol wipes for the Snake Oil Salesman.|
|Time required:||An hour, plus ten minutes for scoring.|
|Place required:||Any party or crowded area.|
|Activities:||Rock-paper-scissors, drawing moustaches.|
|This is a playable game - it's finished, tested and ready to play.|
|Attribution-Noncommercial Creative Commons licence. (What does this mean?)|
Battle other players to grow your fingerstache, but watch out for the Snake Oil Salesman and the Rogue Barber!
1. Place your finger horizontally under your nose to challenge another player to a duel. The opposing player must accept the challenge.
2. Players play best-of-three rounds of rock-paper-scissors. The loser adds a pair of whiskers to the winner's fingerstache, using their pen.
3. One member of the crew is the Snake Oil Salesman. If a player wins against the Snake Oil Salesman, the player receives three pairs of whiskers. If a player loses against the Snake Oil Salesman, the player loses half of their fingerstache. (optional)
4. One player starts as the Rogue Barber. The Rogue Barber cannot challenge another player. If a player challenges and wins against the Rogue Barber, that player becomes the Rogue Barber. If a player challenges and loses against the Rogue Barber, that player loses their entire fingerstache (shaving cream does a great job of removing ink from skin). (optional)
5. The player with the largest fingerstache at the end of the game is the winner!