Mum's The Word
|Mum's The Word|
|Time required:||15-20 minutes.|
|Place required:||Any area people can move around and chat.|
|unfinished game. It is still in the design stage, and is not playable.|
|Attribution-Noncommercial Creative Commons licence. (What does this mean?)|
An upgrade of the classic No Game . Measure your words, otherwise you may lose them.
The object of the game is to collect the most badges. Each badge has a word written on it - if anyone catches you saying that word, they may claim that badge from you. When time ends, whoever has most badges is the winner!
Distribute the same number of badges to each person - between 1 and 3 for each should be enough. Let them loose and lie back. Be sure to point out people with several badges to the rest of the crowd.
- Time, Man, Woman, Hand, Eye, Part, Day, Place, Work, Point, Number
- Say, Know, Take, See, Think, Look, Want, Use, Give, Tell, Ask, Come, Make
- Good, Bad, First, Last, Long, Own, Other, Old, Right, Small, Big, Next
- Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, Black
- "Golden badges" - worth two regular badges: I, Not, You, He, She, Who, What, Where, Why, How