When reading Ludocity, a list of pages you have accessed will be logged to your IP address, in the same way that most web sites keep server logs of all traffic. These logs are privately owned by the owner of the server and are not accessible to any other users.
Data gathered through server logs will only be released in the following situations:-
- In response to a valid subpoena or other compulsory request from law enforcement.
- With the permission of the affected user.
- To the owner of the server, his legal counsel, or his designee, when necessary for investigation of abuse complaints.
- Where the information pertains to page views generated by a spider or bot and its dissemination is necessary to illustrate or resolve technical issues.
- Where the user has been vandalising articles or persistently behaving in a disruptive way, data may be released to assist in the targeting of IP blocks, or to assist in the formulation of a complaint to relevant Internet Service Providers
- Where it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Ludocity, its users or the public.
Users may specify an email address in their preference settings, allowing other users to contact them. This address will not be revealed to the other users unless you reply to their email, or if it bounces.
Email addresses used at Ludocity will never be reused or resold for other purposes.